Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Balislanka ebook review

I was offered this ebook for review through www.tomoson.com "Balislanka" By John Blackport This is the third book in a series by John Blackport. We john Rick Rivoire once again trying to save the world. He's fighting Lucan, a strong necromancer, along with live and dead armies. Rick returns to Jendreaux only to find everyone gone! What has happened? Are they alive or zombies? You have got to read the book to find out. I definity recommend this book to everyone. I give it a ten out of ten, and if you get a chance make sure to check out the other books in this series, you won't be disappointed! -Amber T I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment