Tuesday, October 15, 2013

"Too Much Information" ebook review

I was recently given the chance to review this ebook, "Too Much Information", through www.tomoson.com The book can be found here: http://bit.ly/amzntmi This book is a high paced thriller that will keep you on the edge of your seats. It involves politics with illness and future technology. It all starts when Rosa Peraz reveals a little to much to an airline customer. Getting on a plane is already a time consuming, invasive process. Imagine if there was even more too it. How much information is too much? I don't want to give any secrets away so you have to read the book for yourself, which I would highly recommend. I couldn't put it done once I started. I recommend this to everyone. I'm giving it a ten out of ten. -Amber T I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment