Tuesday, October 15, 2013

"Spirit of Lost Angels" ebook review

I was recently given the chance to review this ebook, "Spirit of Lost Angels", through www.tomoson.com So I sat down to read this book not knowing what to expect. Boy was I in for a ride! It is a wonderful thriller with twists and turns to keep you guessing. We follow Victorie, the main character, through her life starting as a child. There is a lot of loss in her life when she loses her younger twin siblings, then her father, and then her mother. She ends up in many places including an asylum. Bit she learns and grows from all of this and starts to make a life of her own. There is so much to this story that you can only find out by reading it yourself. And with that, I recommend this book to everybody. I give it a ten out of ten! -Amber T I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for a great review, Amber. I'm glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete