Thursday, October 17, 2013

Resolution ebook review

I was recently given the chance to review this ebook, resolution, through www.tomoson.com Rick Revorie, the main charter of this books, leads us on a journal that is jam packed with thrills. Rick must fight for everything he's dreamed of and learn about trusting himself and others. There is a romantic part to this book with some very believable sex scenes that you will enjoy reading. It hourly enjoyed this book and would recommend it to all adults. This is the second book it the talon revolt serious. I would definitely recommend the first book as well though this story stands alone well too. I give this book a ten out of ten! -Amber T I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment