Saturday, October 26, 2013

Spells: ten tales of magic ebook review

I was recently given the chance to review this ebook through www.tomoson.com Spells:Ten Tales of Magic This is a wonderful thrilling book perfect for a windy rainy night read. Though there are ten great tales, I have a favorite. My first favorite is Obsession. We stark at Corrine's boyfriend Marks funeral. mark has been in a car accident and did not survive. At the visitation Corrine meets Marks ex girlfriend Laura. This feels Corrine with jealousy and she feels she must know which one of them Mark loved the most. She researches different ways to contact the dead and settles on necromancy. But things never go as planned do they? Corrine is about to learn a lesson about letting go. I would definitely recommend this book to everyone. I am giving it a ten out of ten. -Amber T I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment