Sunday, October 27, 2013

My not-so-ordinary

I was given the chance to review this book through wwww.tomoson.com. My Not-so-Ordinary Life. This book is an autobiography of the authors life from about age three to age twenty eight. We learn the good times and the bad, like when her parents split up. It's very eye opening and helps you see that maybe you are not alone in life. The author learns that getting through the hard times is worth it and makes you stronger. Then you get to enjoy all the good. I would recommend this book to everyone. I give it a ten out of ten. -Amber T I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment