Sunday, November 3, 2013

Articles for the mind ebook review

I was given a chance to review this ebook through www.tomoson.com Articles for the mind. I loved the ebook! It literally covers pretty much anything. Beauty and health, careers and education, family and pets, finical planning frugal living and money, food holidays home, psychology self help and values, and writing.there are 58 nonfiction short articles in here. I loved that it was sorted by category so I could skip around to whatever articles interested me in the moment. If you read one book this year, this is it! I recommend this book to everyone. I am giving it a ten out of ten. -Amber T I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment