Saturday, November 23, 2013

" 13 British Horror Stories" ebook review

I was given the chance to review this book through www.tomoson.com. " 13 British Horror Stories" By: Rayne Hall Well I love short story book collections, and my absolute favorite genre is horror. So I felt like this book was put together just for me. I wanted to pick a favorite or two to tell you about, but I just can't. I love them all!! This book is a little bit creepy, with some spooky thrown in. The kind of book to read late at night with a storm raging outside. I tell you that you definitely will not be disappointed with this read. As it is PG 13, I do recommend it to the older children all the way up too 100 (ok 101 if you want to push it. Lol) I recommend this book to everyone with a ten out of ten. Enjoy! I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment