Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Ergonomic Pen Review

I was given the chance to review this product through www.tomoson.com Ok let's talk about the ergonomic pen (www.ugleepen.com). Also known as the uglee pen. I must start out by saying, "this pen is awesome!". I love the comfort grip (www.ugleepen.com/about-the-ultimate-grip-pen/), it encases the whole bottom of the pen and you feel like you are holding onto a cloud! It is a ball point pen which you can replace the ink when it runs dry.i let my twelve year old use it for a bit, and a ton of notes and homework, this cushy pen (www.ugleepen.com/ergonomic-pen-testimonials/ ) kept her hand from getting sore or stiffening up. I used it to write in my journal, pay bills, make grocery lists, etc, and I have to agree with my daughter, it is great. My hand felt wonderful to! And I have arthritis and carpel tunnel so that's saying something when it does not hurt me to write. I am having a contest for this product where the winner will win a three pack of pens, color is random. Here is how you enter: Like on Facebook (www.facebook.com/ugleepen) And/or follow on twitter (@ugleepen) Tell me one thing you learned about the uglee pen by going to the website. (Www.ugleepen.com) The winner will be chosen 11/25/13 Good luck! {\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252 {\fonttbl\f0\fswiss\fcharset0 Helvetica;} {\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red0\green0\blue0;\red245\green245\blue245;} \deftab720 \pard\pardeftab720\sl360\partightenfactor0 \f0\fs26 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0 \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 } I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment: