Saturday, December 7, 2013

Download and print 60 Christmas party games, crafts, and activities review

I was given the chance to review this through www.tomoson.com Ok, I love this! It's printables that are very original. There is something for everyone, kids, teens, and adults. There are to many to list but my favorite two was the kids scavenger hunt. We printed out the clues and had the elf on the shelf hold the first one. When they finally found there surprise the kids were thrilled they had so much fun playing together to figure out the clues. I also loved the printable letter from Santa. Once again we had the elf holding two envelopes. The kids loved their letters! Once you purchase your games, (www.python-printable-games.com/printable-Christmas-games.html) you will receive them through email. They come in PDF format and you can print them out anywhere. And once you buy them, they are yours forever. So you can use them many Christmases to come with out worrying about them expiring. All and all I would say this a wonderful product. I would recommend it to everyone, giving it a ten out of ten! -Amber T I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment