Monday, December 16, 2013

Immortal sleep review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. I was given the chance to review this product through www.tomoson.com. Immortal Sleep This is a herbal remedy pill for those with sleep problems. Boy is that me. I have a prescription to take when needed for sleep, but it never seemed to work. I had difficulty falling asleep, poor quality of sleep, irritability, and fatigue, just to name a few, everyday! I was given enough of this product for three days. I kind of figured it wasn't going to work but I was willing to try anything. Shortly after the first dose I started to feel relaxed and calm. The next thing I knew, it was morning! I had fallen asleep easily and stayed that way! I felt so refreshed. I was also happy to know that there are no harmful side effects. I tried this product again the next two nights with the same results. So I recommend this to all, giving it a ten out of ten. And now I'm off to buy myself some! -Amber T I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment