Monday, December 9, 2013

Cane expressions- keep moving, in style review

I was given the chance to review this product through www.tomoson.com. Cane expressions- keep moving, in style I love this product! I have a standard wooden cane and this slide right on, though it will fit all kinds of canes. As soon as I put it on I was thrilled. I had chosen to review the cheetah design and it made my cane look amazing! Now I call it my statement piece. They have so many different designs to chose from, so there is something for everybody! I would recommend this to every cane user. Giving it a ten out of ten. -Amber T I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment