Friday, December 27, 2013

Icaughtsanta.com review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. I was given the chance to review this product through www.tomoson.com. Www.iCaughtSanta.com This is a wonderful website where you can go to make a photo involving Santa. You can Catch a pic of Santa for the kids by having a picture done with Santa in your home! On your couch, or eating snacks, coming down the chimney, etc... There are lots of different choices. You can show your child that you caught a pic of Santa for them. You can also use www.iCaughtSanta.com pictures to make your Christmas cards. Put Santa in the picture with your family, or put Santa and Rudolph on your lawn. So many different ways to create a personalized keepsake. I highly recommend This to everyone. I'm giving it a ten out of ten. -Amber T I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment