Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Academic Planner review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. I was given the chance to review this product through www.tomoson.com. Academic Planner This product has been a great asset to our family. Had my twelve year old daughter try it out. Her homework scores have gone up now as she is getting more assignments in. With the Academic Planner, she clearly sees what homework is expected of her. She can put her after school activities in too so she can see how much time she has for the day. She has been expertly scheduling out homework, activities, and free time everyday. So things aren't being left to the last minute. There is no mom my big project is do tomorrow bedtime announcements. I would recommend this for everyone. Giving it a ten out of ten. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment