Thursday, September 26, 2013

Edible Green Tea Review with EatGreenTea

I was recently given the chance to review edible green tea through www.tomoson.com. I really had high hopes for this product with it boosting its health benefit claims. I was first disappointed when I opened the package to find the forts days proportion had broken open and was everywhere, so small mess to clean up. When I went to add this to my food, it was in small pieces. I quickly found out that it had a seaweed type taste to it that did not compliment all dishes, and a tendency to get stuck in your teeth. The second day I grinned it up more by hand but could still taste it and had minute pieces stuck in my teeth. The third day I spread it out over three meals thinking that the taste wouldn't be as strong. It was somewhat better this way though the getting stuck in teeth didn't go away. I used the three days I had left, making sure to first grind it up. I noticed no change in health, but it was only a six day supply with the seventh ruined. I think this product is a good Idea but they need to work on the strong taste and the consistency. I would not recommend this in its state. I give it a one out of ten. -Amber T I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment