Saturday, September 28, 2013

Cutlass: Ten Tales of Pirates Review

I was recently given the chance to review this ebook through www.tomoson.com What can I tell you about Cutlass: Ten Tales of Pirates, well I can tell you that it is awesome! It's an ebook of short stories about pirates with mostly female main characters. I have flicked two favs to tell you about. Favorite number one : "un Homme De Couleur Libre". This story is about a man named Robert d'Estrechan who has got himself in a bit of trouble trying to defend his sister. He meets Abella, who has a special gift and helps guide him on his journey. Favorite number two : "Scylla and the Pepper Pirates". Scylla goes to sea to help save her betrothed, Pelisander, the journal is not what she expects and Palisander may not be what he seems. All in all this wonderful, thrilling, page turner of a book that I would recommend to anyone. I give it a ten out of ten. -Amber T I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment