Friday, September 27, 2013

Bites: Ten Tales of Vampires Review

I was recently given the chance to review this ebook through www.tomoson.com Bites:Ten Tales of Vampires (Ten Tales Fantasy & Horror Stories) This was a wonderful book of vampire short stories. I thoroughly enjoyed reading each one. I have two favorites I must share with you though. The first story "Tangled dreams" introduces us to the main character Allie. In the space of one night she meets Roderick the vampire, Joaquin the vampire hunter, and finds out her sister, Renee, May not be as she seems. I don't want to give away the story, but it is an awesome page turner leaving you wanting more! The last story, "why I won't read Solomon", introduces us to a bachelor being hunted by a vampire. But in this story the vampire is begging him to help! Definitely a vampire twist story that leaves you wanting more too! All and all this was a thrilling book I would recommend to everyone. I am giving it a ten out of ten. -Amber T I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment