Monday, September 30, 2013

Cane Expressions - Keep Moving, In Style

I was recently given the chance to review this product through www.tomoson.com. Cane Expressions - Keep Moving, in style This product is so cool. It gives you the chance to personalize your cane! It's a stretchy piece of fabric with your choice of design that fits your cane perfectly. I choose to review the zebra print one, and I love it! I have gotten so many comments on it with people asking where I got it. I am 31 years old so using my brown wooden cane was kind of a downer. Now it feels like an accessorie! I personally can't wait to order more for myself. Oh did I mention it's washable?! I give this product a ten out of ten and I recommend it to all cane users of every age! -Amber T I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment