Wednesday, August 28, 2013

artrage-for-ipad-iphone-windows-8-touchscreen-and-mac-windows-computers-lets-you-create-your-own-art

I was recently given the chance to review artrage on my iPad through www.tomoson.com. We all know there are a lot of art applications out there. Let me start by saying this is nothing like them. It's way cooler. You actually get to blend the colors together! This is the most awesome feature I have ever used! You have your choice of paintbrush, pen, etc.... Along with background color. Most awesome as well is you can chose any color and shade you want to. You must try this for yourself. I was sold on the blending. I recommend this to everyone. I am giving it a ten out of ten. -Amber TI received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment