Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Haven: A Stranger Magic (Book 1)

I was recently given the chance to review "Haven: A Stranger Magic (Book 1)" through www.tomoson.com. What can I say about this book but wow! When I first saw the title and length of book I thought this is just going to be a long boring read. I was so wrong! The author keeps the story going from page one. It is so detailed and real that you feel you are really there in the story. We have the main character sam who is very like able and relatable. You are very happy to tag along with him through out the book. I don't want to give away anything so you will have to read this awesome page turner yourself to find out what you are missing! I recommend this to everybody and give it a ten out of ten! -Amber T I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment