Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Princess Ruby

I had a chance to review this book, Princess Ruby, through www.tomoson.com. Princess Ruby By Deborah Bradly You can purchase the book here: What can I say about this book, I can say it is awesome! Both my daughter and son enjoyed this educational book. It was colorful, exciting, and new. It covers being brave and really helped my son get the concept of brave. My daughter loved how it used the real terms for the dance moves unlike baby books. Her words. The story carried along very nicely. I would recommend this engaging book to everyone. I'm giving it a ten out of ten. -Amber T I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment