Wednesday, August 28, 2013

THE SECRET TO HAPPINESS (English Edition) (HUGO THE HAPPY STARFISH

I have been given the chance to review this book through www.to,soon.com. THE SECRET TO HAPPINESS (English Edition) (HUGO THE HAPPY starfish) This is a wonderful educational entertaining book. I read it with my five year old who was enthralled with the book. The moral he got was if you are unhappy look around you and you will find happiness. It is about a little starfish names. Hugo who sets out to find happiness and we are lucky enough to go on the adventure with him. The book is very colorful and engaging along with easy to follow. I would recommend this to everyone. I am giving it a nine out of ten. -Amber T I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment