Monday, May 11, 2009

My dove visibly smooth experience


Ok, I signed up for a promotion from dove awhile ago and they sent me a free full size dove ultimate visibly smooth wild rose deoderant along with some wonderful coupons so I could share the savings with my friends.

Well I have been using this product for about a week now and I already notice a difference!! And i love it! I have tried similar products in the past and i hated them. If they worked at all they just made me fell like I had ingrown hairs, very uncomfortable. But not with dove visibly smooth!
I already notice a diffence in the apperance of underarm hair and no rash, no pain, no discomfort. It's wonderful!! I cannot wait to see how much more it will work after using it for awhile longer.
To learn about their products for your self, go here:

No comments:

Post a Comment