Saturday, January 25, 2014

A-RX Weight Loss Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. I was given the chance to review this product through www.tomoson.com A-RX weight Loss product. Ok my first thought was here are some more pills to put toxic chemicals in my body with no benefit to me. I couldn't have been more wrong! First off I realized that this product is all natural! No toxic chemicals! I was thrilled. So I started taking them with breakfast everyday. After a few days I noticed I had more energy and I also realized my appetite was really being suppressed. No extra portions for me, I didn't want them because I was full! I took these for one month. I did not do anything else to manage my weight, no dieting, no exercising, nothing. At the end of the month I got on a scale. I had lost 8 lbs! No kidding! That made me realize how effective these really are. I would recommend them to everyone, giving them a ten out of ten. And I can say I'm hooked, I will certainly be buying more myself! I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment